Thursday, December 2, 2010

How I could send Cake to India on a short notice.


I was wondering if I can do something for my younger sister in India since after her call. I was the only son of my parents and only brother of my only sister there. She is studying in 12th standard and her birthday was due after 3 days. She was missing me most ‘coz it was me who arranged everything for the celebration. I wished if I could send her some birthday gifts or Send Cakes to India for her birthday but was not knwoing how. It didn’t seem feasible to send cake to India from all the way to London.

I took my problem to my friend Rajat here who had been here for quite some time and knew things better. “It is quite simple” said Rajat, when I narrated my woes before him. He told me of an online Gifts to India portal which he had been using for years – Gujarat Gifts. I was surprised to see such large stock of gifts and sweets online on an Indian site. There was long list of cakes of all types, flowers, sweets and what not. It took me hardly 10 minutes to choose some beautiful gifts for my sister, a delicious chocolate cake and a bunch of flowers, and it was gone. Within a few minutes of my order I had received a confirmation from the site and it was delivered at my home exactly on the day when it was needed. It couldn’t fulfil my absence there but it really did a lot for me. Good service.

Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/cakes/fresh-cream-cakes/vanilla-cakes.html